Your pass includes access to all conference general sessions and conference materials.
The language of the event is English. The speeches of experts will be provided with simultaneous translation into Ukrainian.
We work hard to make program interesting and exciting
Irina Nazarova, Managing Partner at ENGARDE Attorneys at Law (Kyiv, Ukraine)
Lisa Richman, Partner at McDermott Will & Emery (Washington, USA)
Charles Kotuby, Professor of Practice and the Executive Director of the Center for International Legal Education at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law (Washington DC, USA)
1. Patrick Pearsall, Director of the International Claims and Reparations Project at Columbia Law School (Washington DC, USA)
2. Kateřina Skryjova, Dispute Advisory Chief Operating Officer at PwC (Czech Republic)
3. Robert Capper, Senior Managing Director at Ankura (UK)
1. Claims Commission, International Reparations Fund and Registry of Damages
2. Current issues of damages evaluation
3. Enforcement against states: successful examples and possible routes
Olga Bischof, Partner at PCB Byrne (London, UK)
Lorraine de Germiny, Partner at Lalive (London, UK)
Tony Cole, Arbitrator at JAMS (Eccleshall, UK)
James Boykin, Partner at Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP (Washington DC, USA)
1. How to build your team? How to budget your case?
2. Case management from the arbitrator’s perspective
3. Risk management for legal team and client
Oleksandr Volkov, Counsel at Asters (Kyiv, Ukraine)
Nikhil V. Gore, Partner at Covington & Burling LLP (Washington DC, USA)
Professor Cédric Dupont, Professor at Geneva Graduate Institute (Geneva, Switzerland)
Clovis Trevino, Partner at Covington & Burling LLP (Washington DC, USA)
1. Current investment protection regime. Is it enough?
2. Promoting investments into Ukraine: political and war risk insurance.
3. Specialized tribunal for settling investment claims?
Photos from Kyiv Arbitration Days
Each participant will receive a link to join the event to their email address provided during registration