Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv
Naberezhno-Khreshachatyts’ka St, 1,
Tel. +380 44 322 8888
Fax +380 44 322 8899
Your pass includes access to all conference general sessions, networking events, lunch and conference materials.
Kyiv Arbitration Days brings together world-class dispute resolution practitioners
We work hard to make program interesting and exciting
Oleksiy Filatov, Deputy Head at the Administration of the President of Ukraine
The recent reform of Ukrainian arbitration law
1. Michael Ostrove, Global Chair of the International Arbitration Group at DLA Piper (France)
1. Pelin Baysal, Partner at Gün + Partners (Turkey)
2. Ivan Lishchyna, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine
3. Georgios Petrochilos, Partner at Three Crowns (France)
1. Document production (including government parties): The good or the evil?
2. Arbitrators and the criminal: Hitch up one’s knickers or hands off forever?
3. The “public interest” in transparency: Throwing the baby out with the bathwater?
1. Yaroslav Tekliuk, Director of Legal Department at NJSC Naftogaz of Ukraine
1. Stefan Riegler, Partner at Wolf Theiss (Austria)
2. Annet van Hooft, Arbitrator (France)
3. Florian Haugeneder, Partner at Knoetzl (Austria)
1. Withstanding or surviving the abuse of criminal proceedings
2. Enforcement of ethics: Overeager regulators?
3. A winner with empty hands: asset tracing, when and how?
Emmanuel Gaillard, Global Head of Disputes Group and Head of the firm’s International Arbitration at Shearman Sterling LLP (France)
Corruption issues in international arbitration
1. German Galuschenko, Managing partner at International Law Agency (Ukraine)
1. Sergey Alekhin, Associate at Willkie Farr & Gallagher (France)
2. Olexander Martinenko, Senior partner at CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (Ukraine)
3. Eva Kalnina, Counsel at Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler (Switzerland)
1. Blockchain contracts, arbitration agreements, and procedure
2. Kasparov v Deep Blue: A new frontier for counsel and arbitrators?
3. Deep Blue and the sunny side: predictability of results?
1. Eduardo Silva Romero, co-Chair of International Arbitration global practice at Dechert LLP (France)
The session will examine the different perspectives of States, investors, counsel, and arbitrators.
Kyiv Arbitration Night is the highlight of the conference. A perfect opportunity to end the conference and meet with arbitration practitioners in an informal and friendly atmosphere. Live music, national cuisine and signature drinks won’t let you feel bored.
Open till the morning to ensure that your communication is not limited in time.
Photos from Kyiv Arbitration Days