Hilton Garden Inn
Tarasa Shevchenko Blvd, 30,
Tel. +38 044 393 54 00
Fax. +38 044 393 54 01
Your pass includes access to all conference general sessions, networking events, lunch and conference materials.
Kyiv Arbitration Days brings together world-class dispute resolution practitioners
We work hard to make program interesting and exciting
1. Document production (including government parties): The good or the evil?
2. Arbitrators and the criminal: Hitch up one’s knickers or hands off forever?
3. The “public interest” in transparency: Throwing the baby out with the bathwater?
1. Withstanding or surviving the abuse of criminal proceedings
2. Enforcement of ethics: Overeager regulators?
3. A winner with empty hands: asset tracing, when and how?
Emmanuel Gaillard, Partner at Shearman Sterling LLP (France)
Corruption in Arbitration
The recent reform of Ukrainian arbitration law
1. Blockchain contracts, arbitration agreements, and procedure
2. Kasparov v Deep Blue: A new frontier for counsel and arbitrators?
3. Deep Blue and the sunny side: predictability of results?
1. Proposed amendments
2. Perspectives of States, Investors, Counsel and Arbitrators
Photos from Kyiv Arbitration Days